Como conseguir dinero al terminar la historia? (Spoilers) : Grand Theft Auto V

Como conseguir dinero al terminar la historia? (Spoilers)

Foro Grand Theft Auto V

Como conseguir dinero al terminar la historia? (Spoilers)

Notapor Hectorlo » 25 Sep 2013, 10:22

alguien que ya haya terminado el juego me puede decir como puedo conseguir dinero suficiente para comprar todas las propiedades?
lei en varias paginas que conviene invertir en la compañia de aviones airemu y destruir los de competencia (flyus), pero por alguna razon no me funciona.
tambien he leido que muchos invierten en algunas compañias relacionadas a las misiones de asesinato, pero lamentablemente ya complete todas.

Perfil en Xbox de Hect0rlo Envía un mensaje a Hect0rlo Compara tus juegos con Hect0rlo Vídeos grabados por Hect0rlo Capturas de juego obtenidas por Hect0rlo
Imagen Imagen
Hectorlo
Gamercard de Hectorlo
Origen indefinido Febrero 2008
Mensajes 1947
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Re: Como conseguir dinero al terminar la historia? (Spoilers

Notapor fittedemilio » 25 Sep 2013, 12:46

Imagen

uploaded with imageshack.us
en este lugar del mapa, yo he ido con michael. y hay una mision de llevar a un tio al aeropuerto.
si llegas a tiempo, te dira que inviertas en tinkle. y ganaras un paston.
saludos
Perfil en Xbox de fittedemilio Envía un mensaje a fittedemilio Compara tus juegos con fittedemilio Vídeos grabados por fittedemilio Capturas de juego obtenidas por fittedemilio
fittedemilio
Gamercard de fittedemilio
Origen indefinido Enero 2013
Mensajes 12
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Notapor Hectorlo » 25 Sep 2013, 17:01

aghh no me digas que es el que tienes que llevar al aeropuerto porque necesita ir a liberty city...
Perfil en Xbox de Hect0rlo Envía un mensaje a Hect0rlo Compara tus juegos con Hect0rlo Vídeos grabados por Hect0rlo Capturas de juego obtenidas por Hect0rlo
Imagen Imagen
Hectorlo
Gamercard de Hectorlo
Origen indefinido Febrero 2008
Mensajes 1947
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Notapor LoCo MaRiHuAn0 » 28 Sep 2013, 19:40

hectorlo escribió:alguien que ya haya terminado el juego me puede decir como puedo conseguir dinero suficiente para comprar todas las propiedades?
lei en varias paginas que conviene invertir en la compañia de aviones airemu y destruir los de competencia (flyus), pero por alguna razon no me funciona.
tambien he leido que muchos invierten en algunas compañias relacionadas a las misiones de asesinato, pero lamentablemente ya complete todas.

aquí en el foro publicaron el link de una página gringa donde explica como hacer realmente una cantidad brutal de dinero, pero habría que hacer la historia de nuevo :/ te dejo la explicación en inglés, no es muy difícil de entender.
Spoiler: Mostrar
so i found a vague description on the gtaforums.com on how to get the most money possible from lester's assassination missions. here is my step by step guide on how to get up to 1.5 billion from these missions by playing the stock market. this took a fair amount of trial and error but ive found that following this method you are guaranteed to get these results every time.

note: do not do any of lester's assassination missions after the first one!

note: these steps are very time sensitive so don't waste too much time between missions or you might miss an investment window.

note: be sure make use of multiple save files and make sure to save before each investment or each assassination mission because the timing on some of this can be a bit tricky and confusing.

note: for a condensed tl;dr version scroll down to the very bottom.

step 1:

lester assassination mission #1 - hotel assasination

this will come naturally being that you cannot progress through the rest of the story without having to do the first one. invest in [bet] bettapharmaceuticals (bawsaq) with each character before starting the mission with franklin. you won't have much money to invest so the take won't be that big. im not exactly sure what the max return percentage is on the investment because at the time i did the mission i wasnt that familiar with how the stock market works. if i remember correctly though it caps out at around 80% profit at least.

step 2:

do not do anymore of lester's assassination missions:

there are probably other ways of manipulating the stock market and making vast amounts of cash without these missions but if you do them early on you will miss out on being able to invest your take from the final heist on his stock tips and thus not be able to make vast amounts of money as quickly.

step 3:

finish all the main story missions besides lester's assassination missions.

once you finish the last story mission you get the money you made from the last heist you did at which point you can get on the road towards being a billionaire.

step 4:

lester assassination mission #2 - the multi target assassination

before accepting the mission invest all the money you have with each character in the stock [deb] debonaire (lcn). immediately after this mission is completed the stock price will start to rise. it will take around 8 in game hours to reach its peak at 80% return percentage at which point you can sell all your stock with each character. if you wait too long to sell then the return will be significantly lower so keep an eye on the stock and wait for it to reach its peak and make sure to sell before the next trading day which begins every weekday at 8am in game time.

here are my numbers to show you what i made with michael.

$32, 081,246 invested. $58,714,376 return.

step 4.5

invest in redwood

this is the most important step and the step most people are not aware of. even though you are meant to hurt this company with the last assassination mission they come out on top in the end. invest all your money with each character in [rwc] redwood (lcn). with any of your characters advance the in game clock by 48 hours past the last trading day which started at 8am by going the the save screen at any of safe houses and then backing out immediately. each time you back out from a save the clock advances 6 hours. if you wait 2 days and land on a weekend you have to wait additional days to get to the next week as stock prices do not move on weekends. once you get to start of the second trading day redwood's stock will be up by a whopping 300% instantly at which point you sell.

here is what i made with michael.

$58,714,376 invested. $234,839,456 return.

step 5

lester assassination mission #3 - the vice assassination

before starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [frt] fruit (bawsaq) and then complete the mission. you will net a max of 50% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

$234,839,456 invested. $353,735,360 return.

step 6:

lester assassination mission #4 - the bus assassination

complete the mission as you would do normally. after completion invest all your money with each character in [vap] vapid (bawsaq). advance the in game clock 2 days and at the start of the second trading day the stock will be up 100% instantly and will not peak any further at which point you sell.

$353,735,360 invested. $707,470,720 return

step: 7

lester assassination mission # 7 -the construction assassination

before starting the mission invest all your money with each character in [gcd] goldcoast (lcn) and then complete the mission. you will net a max of 80% return from this stock at which point sell it on all your characters.

$707,470,720 invested. $1,282,880,384 return.

condensed version:

step 1 - before the second assassination mission invest in [deb] debonaire (lcn). sell at 80% return.

step 2 - invest in [rwc] redwood (lcn). advance in game clock 2 days. sell at 300% return.

step 3 - before the third assassination mission invest in [frt] fruit (bawsaq). sell at 50% return.

step 4 - after the fourth assassination mission invest in [vap] vapid (bawsaq). advance in game clock 2 days. sell at 100% return.

step 5 - before the fifth assassination mission invest in [gcd] goldcoast (lcn). sell at 80% return.

as you can see, depending on your take from the last heist you can make upwards of anywhere from 1-1.5 billion dollars. if anyone finds any errors or has any input regarding this method or the stock market in general feel free to leave a comment.
Perfil en Xbox de loco marihuano0 Envía un mensaje a loco marihuano0 Compara tus juegos con loco marihuano0 Vídeos grabados por loco marihuano0 Capturas de juego obtenidas por loco marihuano0
Imagen
Spoiler: Mostrar
Imagen

Rico Says: Hey! I'm Rico, are you the man with the big cojones??
Tommy Says: Yes, Tommy Vercetti let's go
Rico Says:Ok man, Treat it like a woman
LoCo MaRiHuAn0
Gamercard de LoCo MaRiHuAn0
Origen indefinido Abril 2009
Mensajes 1022
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Notapor mandorga » 02 Oct 2013, 11:30

yo lleve al pavo ese al aeropuerto me dijo de lo tincle ese pero ami no me aparece por ningun lao esas acciones pa poder complarlas
mandorga
Origen indefinido Abril 2007
Mensajes 401
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Notapor lodreo » 02 Oct 2013, 19:12

mandorga escribió:yo lleve al pavo ese al aeropuerto me dijo de lo tincle ese pero ami no me aparece por ningun lao esas acciones pa poder complarlas

hay 2 bolsas, lcn y bawsaq, tinkle aparece en bawsaq, cada una tiene diferentes tiendas
Perfil en Xbox de lodreo Envía un mensaje a lodreo Compara tus juegos con lodreo Vídeos grabados por lodreo Capturas de juego obtenidas por lodreo
Imagen
Imagen
lodreo
Gamercard de lodreo
Escribe desde México  Marzo 2010
Mensajes 3850
Gamerscore 0
Karma 0
Medallas 0

Volver a Grand Theft Auto V